“Are You Looking For Affordable, Portable Instant Living?”
“Our New Popup Homes Are The Perfect Instant Living Solution!”
Description: Amazing 20ft & 30ft expansion homes available in 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms. Complete with an all inclusive bathroom, spacious kitchen, living area, bedrooms, flooring, electrical and plumbing systems. Our popup container homes are the ideal instant living solution and can be designed and delivered to you within 8 weeks!
Our popup homes are perfect for growing families, granny flats, extra accommodation, farms, Air BnB, Investments and more!
From 38m2 to 58m2 of instant living space! Designed for easy council approval!
- 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms
- Fully insulated roof and wall panels
- Deluxe bathroom with toilet, vanity, sink, shower & glass screen
- Pristine kitchen – complete with sink, cabinets, bench top & drawers
- Solid PVC doors and double-glazed windows
- Durable PVC flooring
- Internal doors and locks
- Electrical system with energy efficient lights and smoke detectors
- Smoke detectors
- All plumbing and sanitary wares
- Skirting, cornice and internal linings
- Detailed engineering drawings
- Set of installation plans & specifications
Warranty and what it covers:
- 10 year structural + 1 year material
- External cladding
- Extra windows
- Glass or sliding doors
- Extra rooms or partitions
- External steel frame colour
- Dormitory style or empty house
- Assembled to lock-up in minutes!
- Unique hinge-based expansion system
- Sturdy hot-dipped galvanized steel frame
- All Australian Standards
- Fully insulated
- Affordable & portable
- Energy efficient
- C2 Cyclone rating
For more information and exact pricing on our range of container and popup homes, please download a FREE product guide at the bottom of this page.
Display Home Opening Soon!
Get instant access to our customer container home prices and more right now!
Put simply, Custom Container Homes is proving to be the affordable homeownership, office or additional space solution for many Australians.
By registering for instant access you’ll have the inside scoop on what you need to know and think about before buying a container home for private or business use. You’ll also discover tips to save money and get an idea of some of the container home options available.